Planning to cook something new like delicious Parotta at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Parotta recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Parotta recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Parotta and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Parotta Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Parotta recipe, Parotta recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Parotta ingredients, Parotta calories:
Parotta Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Parotta ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 2 cup maida / plain flour / refined flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp oil
- water as required, to knead
- 4-5 tsp oil, add as required
This article will help you to make Parotta recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Parotta recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- firstly, take maida, sugar, salt and oil.
- give a good mix, add water as required and start to knead for 15 minutes.
- cover and rest for atleast 1 hour.
- further, pinch a small ball sized dough and flatten it.
- roll the dough thinly.
- now pull and stretch from sides making sure they are stretched as much as possible.
- grease the parotta with oil.
- now start creating pleats by folding with the help of fingers.
- stretch the pleated dough as much as possible.
- begin to roll the pleated dough like a swiss roll.
- furthermore, secure the end by pressing gently.
- start pressing the ball into slightly thin circle with the help of greased palm.
- take hot chapathi tawa and place the rolled paratha.
- after a minuter flip off and cook the other side.
- once the golden brown spots start appearing on both sides grease with oil.
- furthermore, flip and roast both sides.
- then crush the paratha to form layers.
- finally, serve hot kerala parotta immediately with curry of your choice.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Parotta recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Parotta dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.