Planning to cook something new like delicious Payasam at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Payasam recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Payasam recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Payasam and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Payasam Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Payasam recipe, Payasam recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Payasam ingredients, Payasam calories:
Payasam Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Payasam ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 100 gm roasted vermicelli
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 25 gm cashews
- 25 gm Raisins
- 500 ml milk
- 200 gm sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
This article will help you to make Payasam recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Payasam recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Vermicelli Payasam is a delicious sweet delight, which can be prepared in just a few minutes by following some simple steps given below. Take a pan and heat it on medium flame, then add ghee and saute cashew nuts and raisins. Mix it till it turns golden brown.
- Then add vermicelli and saute for it 2 minutes. Now, add milk, sugar and cardamom powder. Allow it to cook till consistency becomes thick, if you want to make it more creamier use full cream milk to prepare this dish, full cream milk is much more creamy as compared to double pasteurized milk.
- Stir well, until it forms a thick creamy texture and Vermicelli Payasam is ready to serve. Plating a dish is as important as making it, so using a beautiful serving bowl and pour the payasam on it and top it with some nuts and raisins.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Payasam recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Payasam dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.