Planning to cook something new like delicious Puri Bhaji at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Puri Bhaji recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Puri Bhaji recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Puri Bhaji and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Puri Bhaji Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Puri Bhaji recipe, Puri Bhaji recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Puri Bhaji ingredients, Puri Bhaji calories:
Puri Bhaji Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Puri Bhaji Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Puri Bhaji ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Whole wheat flour (atta) for poori 1 cup
- Semolina (rawa/suji) 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Oil hot 3 tablespoons + for deep frying
- For aloo bhaji
- Potatoes medium, boiled and peeled 4-5 medium
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Mustard seeds ½ teaspoon
- Cumin seeds ½ teaspoon
- Asafoetida a pinch
- Curry leaves 6-8
- Green chillies slit 2-4
- Turmeric powder ¼ teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coconut scraped 2 tablespoons
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves 2 tablespoons
Puri Bhaji Recipe
This article will help you to make Puri Bhaji recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Puri Bhaji recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- To make poori dough, put whole wheat flour in a large mixing bowl, add semolina, salt and hot oil and mix. Add sufficient water to knead into stiff dough. Cover with a damp cloth and rest for 10-15 minutes.
- To make aloo sabzi, heat oil in a non-stick pan, add mustard seeds and once they start to splutter, add asafoetida and cumin seeds. Once cumin seeds start to change colour, add curry leaves and green chillies and sauté for a few seconds.
- Cut potatoes into cubes and add to the pan. Lightly mash potatoes with the back of a spoon, sprinkle some water and mix. Add half the coconut and half the coriander leaves and mix well.Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- To make the pooris, heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Divide the dough into small portions, roll into balls and then roll out into thick small discs.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Slide the prepared discs into the hot oil and deep-fry till golden brown and puffed up. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Transfer sabzi into a serving bowl and garnish with remaining coriander leaves and remaining coconut. Arrange the pooris on a serving plate and serve hot with sabzi.
Puri Bhaji Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Puri Bhaji recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Puri Bhaji dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.