Planning to cook something new like delicious Ragi mudhe at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Ragi mudhe recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Ragi mudhe recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Ragi mudhe and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Ragi mudhe Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Ragi mudhe recipe, Ragi mudhe recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Ragi mudhe ingredients, Ragi mudhe calories:
Ragi mudhe Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Ragi mudhe Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Ragi mudhe ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 2 + ¼ cups water
- salt to taste
- 1 + 2 tsp ghee / clarified butter
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp raagi hittu / finger millet flour / kezhvaragu flour / nachani flour / ragulu flour
Ragi mudhe Recipe
This article will help you to make Ragi mudhe recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Ragi mudhe recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- firstly, take water, salt and ghee.
- stir well and get the water to boil.
- in a small bowl take 2 tbsp raagi flour and ¼ cups of water.
- mix well and make a lump free ragi water.
- pour the ragi water once the water begins to boil.
- stir continuously for 2 minutes.
- now spread 1 cup of ragi flour.
- boil for a minute without disturbing.
- now with the help of wooden stick or spatula, break the lumps gently by pushing the flour into water.
- further keeping the flame on low, mix continuously in one direction.
- additionally, add ghee and spread well for more flavours.
- cover and simmer for a minute.
- mix well and check if the raagi is cooked completely.
- divide and make a ball when its hot.
- finally, serve ragi mudde recipe or ragi ball with sambar of your choice.
Ragi mudhe Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Ragi mudhe recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Ragi mudhe dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.