Planning to cook something new like delicious Ramatori subji at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Ramatori subji recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Ramatori subji recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Ramatori subji and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Rama Tori subji Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Ramatori subji recipe, Ramatori subji recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Ramatori subji ingredients, Ramatori subji calories:
Ramatori subji Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Ramatori subji Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Ramatori subji ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 3/4 kg torai
- 2 Tbsp clarified butter
- 1/8 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp mango powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Coriander powder- to garnish
Ramatori subji Recipe
This article will help you to make Ramatori subji recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Ramatori subji recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Peel and chop the vegetables into pieces about 1 cm thick.
- Discard hard seeds if any.
- Place the chopped vegetable in water till ready to use.
- Heat the clarified butter in a kadahi and add the asafoetida and the cumin seeds.
- As the seeds splutter, add the ginger; saute a little and add the chopped snake gourd; stir-fry over high heat till it looks glossy.
- Add the chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, garam masala, mango powder and sugar and mix well and lower the heat.
- Cover and simmer till cooked, stirring a few times to avoid scorching.
- You may need to add a little water if it sticks to the pan.
- When soft and cooked through, serve garnished with fresh coriander leaves.
Ramatori subji Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Ramatori subji recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Ramatori subji dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.