Planning to cook something new like delicious Samosa at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Samosa recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Samosa recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Samosa and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Samosa Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Samosa recipe, Samosa recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Samosa ingredients, Samosa calories:
Samosa Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Samosa ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 500 Gram Potatoes (peeled and chopped), boiled
For the dough:
- 500 gram Maida (refined flour)
- 1/2 cup Ghee or oil
- 5 gram Ajwain
- For deep frying Oil
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2-3 Green chillies
- 2 tsp Ginger
- 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup Green peas
- 2 tsp Chaat masala powder
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 2 tbsp Cashew nuts, chopped
This article will help you to make Samosa recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Samosa recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Chop the green chillies, ginger and the coriander leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough except water and rub thoroughly.
- Sprinkle water and make a hard dough. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into round portions as per the size of the samosas required.
- Heat the ghee and add cumin, when crackling add ginger and saute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients excluding the final four and sauté for five minutes.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients, including the potatoes and mix well.
- Roll each portion of dough into a thin oval shape cut into 2 semi-circles.
- Take a semi-circle. Apply water on the straight edge of the semi-circle. Hold the semi-circle in your hand, fold the straight edge, bringing together the watered edges, seal the watered edges into a triangular pocket.
- Stuff the potato mixture and then seal the upper edges.
- Repeat with the rest.
- Deep fry in oil till golden brown and serve.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Samosa recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Samosa dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.