Planning to cook something new like delicious Sev khamani at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Sev khamani recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Sev khamani recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Sev khamani and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Sev khamani Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Sev khamani recipe, Sev khamani recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Sev khamani ingredients, Sev khamani calories:
|Recipe Serving||4 People|
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
|Total Cook Time||35 minutes|
Sev khamani Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Sev khamani Ingredients (4 Serving)
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Sev khamani ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- salt As required
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- refined oil As required
- 250 grams chana dal
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 250 grams sev
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
Sev khamani Recipe
This article will help you to make Sev khamani recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Sev khamani recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- First of all, take a large-sized bowl and pour a good amount of water in it. After that, transfer the chana dal in it. Now, cover it with a lid and keep it aside for 5-6 hours straight.
- In the next step, take a large sized pan and place it on the medium heat. Now, pour and heat a little amount of oil in it. Add mustard seeds and stir it for next 5 to 10 seconds.
- Now, add green chilli paste, lemon juice, ginger paste along with sugar and mix all of them well. After that, add salt (according to your taste). Stir them well for 10 to 12 minutes and then keep it aside.
- Now, take soaked dal from water and take it into the mixer-grinder jar. Grind it well until it becomes partially smooth in texture.
- In the next step, take a large pan and keep it to medium flame. After that, take the blended dal in the large pan and keep stirring until it reaches the boiling temperature. Cook the dal well and tender in texture. Don’t forget to add salt (according to your taste) in it and mix them well. Once you mix it well, turn off flame and keep it aside.
- At last, take the dal in a serving dish and garnish it with the spicy mixture and serve it in front of your family members or friends.
Sev khamani Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Sev khamani recipe has 508 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Sev khamani dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.