Planning to cook something new like delicious Shakarpara at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Shakarpara recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Shakarpara recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Shakarpara and serve in front of your loved one.
How To Make Shakarpara Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Shakarpara recipe, Shakarpara recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Shakarpara ingredients, Shakarpara calories:
Shakarpara Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Shakarpara ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Whole Wheat Flour 1 1/2 cup
- Refined flour 1 cup
- Sugar 1/4 cup
- Butter 4 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
This article will help you to make Shakarpara recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Shakarpara recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- The first step is, mix atta, maida, sugar salt, and butter with a little water and make a soft dough. After making the dough, cover it with a clean damp cloth for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, make 6 equal balls from the dough and make flat chappati of 3 mm thickness.
- After you have done that, cut them into a diamond-shaped piece with the help of knife or cutter.
- After that, heat oil in Kadai and do deep fry over medium heat till it turns into brown and crisp,
- Once you deep fry it, drain extra oil with the help of oil absorbent paper and when it gets cool, you can store in airtight containers and can serve it in front of your family members or your friends.
Shakarpara Nutrition Info (Calories)
|Calories In Shakarpara||1873 Kcal|
|Carbohydrates In Shakarpara||292.3 gm|
|Protein In Shakarpara||40.6 gm|
|Fat In Shakarpara||56.1 gm|
|Others In Shakarpara||0|
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Shakarpara dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.