Planning to cook something new like delicious Shiro at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Shiro recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Shiro recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Shiro and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Shiro Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Shiro recipe, Shiro recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Shiro ingredients, Shiro calories:
Shiro Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Shiro ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Semolina (rawa/suji) 1 cup
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Milk 2 1/2 cups
- Saffron (kesar) 5-6 strands
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 1/2 cup
- Almonds chopped 2 tablespoons + for garnishing
- Cashewnuts chopped 2 tablespoons + for garnishing
This article will help you to make Shiro recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Shiro recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add semolina and roast on low heat till fragrant.
- Heat milk in another non-stick pan
- Add milk, saffron and cardamom powder to semolina, mix, cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar, mix, cover and cook till it melts. Switch off heat, add almonds and cashewnuts and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with cashewnuts and almonds.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Shiro recipe has 2783 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Shiro dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.