Planning to cook something new like delicious Shorwa-E-Tarkari at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Shorwa-E-Tarkari recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Shorwa-E-Tarkari recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Shorwa-E-Tarkari and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Shorwa-E-Tarkari Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Shorwa-E-Tarkari recipe, Shorwa-E-Tarkari recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Shorwa-E-Tarkari ingredients, Shorwa-E-Tarkari calories:
Shorwa-E-Tarkari Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Shorwa-E-Tarkari ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 6 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions,chopped
- 1 lb meat omn the bone
- 1 can (8ounces) tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 8 oz potates
- 1 15 oz. can red kidney beans, rinsed
- 4 oz carrots
- 2 oz fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. ground coriander
- ½ tbsp. ground turmeric
This article will help you to make Shorwa-E-Tarkari recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Shorwa-E-Tarkari recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Peel, halve and roughly chop the onions. Peel and cut potatoes into ½ inch cubes. Scrape carrots and cut into slices about 1/2 inch thick. Chop garlic cloves.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onions over a medium to high heat until golden brown and soft.
- Add the minced garlic and the meat. Mix well and cook for about 10 minutes until the meat is cooked through and a thick sauce forms.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, coriander, turmeric, salt, and pepper, mix well.
- Pepper and 3 to 4 cups of water. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer until the meat is almost cooked about 1 to 1½ hours depending on the type of meat cooked.
- Now add the potatoes, carrots and garbanzo beans and cook for a further 20 to 30 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Wash the cilantro and remove the stalks and then add to the soup.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes or so, adding a little more water if required.
- This soup is always served with a fresh naan.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Shorwa-E-Tarkari recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Shorwa-E-Tarkari dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.