Planning to cook something new like delicious Sohbat at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Sohbat recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Sohbat recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Sohbat and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Sohbat Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Sohbat recipe, Sohbat recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Sohbat ingredients, Sohbat calories:
Sohbat Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Sohbat ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 Medium size chicken to find more about chicken.(cut it in to 8 pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups oil.
- 2 Large onions.
- 1 Tea spoon Ginger to find more about Ginger paste.
- 1 Tea spoon Garlic to find more about Garlic paste.
- 4 Large Tomatoes.
- 1 Teaspoon Salt to find more about Salt.
- 1 Table spoon grated
- 1/2 Tea spoon red chili powder
- 1/2 Garam masala.
- 1/2 Tea spoon
- Chicken to find more about Chicken karahi masala or
- chicken to find more about chicken tikka masala.
- 8 Large chapatis.
This article will help you to make Sohbat recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Sohbat recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Add onions, garlic to find more about garlic and ginger to find more about ginger.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Now put chicken to find more about chicken and all the spices.
- Cook it for 5 minutes.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are tender.
- Pour 5 cups of water.
- Cook it for another 10 minutes on medium heat. Please make sure that there is plenty of water left in the salan.
- Salan is ready now.
- Remove chicken to find more about chicken pieces from the salan and put them in a plate on the side.
- Take a large bowl and cut chapatis in small pieces.
- Now pour all the salan on it. Mix it thoroughly.
- Put chicken to find more about chicken pieces on the top of it.
- Serve it with mint to find more about mint chatni and salad.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Sohbat recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Sohbat dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.