Planning to cook something new like delicious Sutarfeni at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Sutarfeni recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Sutarfeni recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Sutarfeni and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Sutarfeni Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Sutarfeni recipe, Sutarfeni recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Sutarfeni ingredients, Sutarfeni calories:
Sutarfeni Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Sutarfeni ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 box – katafi (shredded phyllo pastry or dough)
- 4 cups – Sugar
- 2 cups – water
- Finely Ground Powder:
This article will help you to make Sutarfeni recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Sutarfeni recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- First of all, make a 1-strand sugar syrup and let it cool completely for a few hours.
- Now take the katafi out of the box and cover it with a paper towel or a damp cloth.
- The next step is, take a few strands at a time and twirl (spin quickly) it into a small circle.
- Now, you can arrange them on a tray and cover it with a damp cloth.
- After that place the twirled katafi in a deep spoon with holes.
- The next thing you need to do is deep fry it for half a minute (and don’t let it turn brown).
- Now, remove the fried circles stack them up in piles.
- With the help of your hand, take each circle and dip it in sugar syrup.
- You need to hold it above the container for a few couples of seconds till it drains completely.
- The next step is, place them, in the container that you are going to store it in.
- The last step is, do some sprinkle of pistachio over the sutarfeni and serve it in front of your family or friends.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Sutarfeni recipe has 240 calories and 9 grams fat.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Sutarfeni dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.