Planning to cook something new like delicious Tandoori Chicken at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Tandoori Chicken recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Tandoori Chicken recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Tandoori Chicken and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Tandoori Chicken Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Tandoori Chicken recipe, Tandoori Chicken recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Tandoori Chicken ingredients, Tandoori Chicken calories:
Tandoori Chicken Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Tandoori Chicken Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Tandoori Chicken ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 8 Large chicken pieces with skin (2 pieces breast, 2 pieces of thighs, a couple of wings)
- to taste oil
For the marinade:
- 4 tsp red chilli paste
- 3 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 1/2 tsp tandoori masala
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp curd
- to taste salt
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
For the tandoori masala:
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- 5 green cardamom
- 3 brown cardamom
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 cloves
- 1 Bay leaf
- 3/4 tsp turmeric
Tandoori Chicken Recipe
This article will help you to make Tandoori Chicken recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Tandoori Chicken recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
Prepare the marinade:
- In a bowl add ginger and garlic paste, red chilli paste, chaat masala, tandoori masala, oil, curd, salt and lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Rub the marinade on the chicken pieces, over the skin and underneath it. Make small gashes in the chicken pieces for the marinade to coat it nicely.
- Marinate the chicken pieces for 30 minutes.
- Char grill the chicken pieces on a griller or tandoor. Baste with oil at regular intervals.
- Serve with lemon wedges and onion rings.
Prepare tandoori masala:
- In a pan dry roast cinnamon, peppercorns, green cardamom, brown cardamom, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, bay leaf and turmeric powder.
- In a mortar and pestle grind the dry roasted spices into a fine powder. Masala is ready.
- If you are making it in an oven, the temperature needs to be around 250-300 degrees C.
- Serve hot.
Tandoori Chicken Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Tandoori Chicken recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Tandoori Chicken dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.