Planning to cook something new like delicious Thayir sadam, mosaranna at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Thayir sadam, mosaranna recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Thayir sadam, mosaranna recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Thayir sadam, mosaranna and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Thayir sadam, mosaranna Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Thayir sadam, mosaranna recipe, Thayir sadam, mosaranna recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Thayir sadam, mosaranna ingredients, Thayir sadam, mosaranna calories:
Thayir sadam, mosaranna Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Thayir sadam, mosaranna Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Thayir sadam, mosaranna ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1/2 cup rice (I used sona masuri)
- 2 cup thick curd
- 1/2 cup milk (only if curd is sour)
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1 tsp bengal gram dal or chana dal
- 5 – 6 cashews
- 4 – 5 curry leaves
- 1cm length ginger finely chopped
- A big pinch of asafoetida or hing
- 1 green chili slit lengthwise
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- Salt as per your taste
Thayir sadam, mosaranna Recipe
This article will help you to make Thayir sadam, mosaranna recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Thayir sadam, mosaranna recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Cook the rice and keep it aside. Please note the rice should be over cooked for curd rice. Add little extra water and cook for little more time to overcook the rice.
- Now heat a frying pan and prepare tempering using oil, mustard seeds, urad dal, gram dal (chana dal) and broken cashews.
- When the mustard seeds splutters, add in finely chopped ginger, curry leaves, slit green chili and asfoetida. Give a quick mix and switch off the stove. Please note if you want to add chopped onions, add it now and fry until soft.
- Immediately add in over cooked rice and mix well.
- If the rice is not over cooked then mash it using a masher. But please note the curd rice will taste better with over cooked rice. Wait until the rice is warm.
- Once the rice is warm add in curd, milk and salt. If the curd is not sour you need not add the milk. My curd was not sour, so I didn’t add the milk.
- Mix well and garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves. If you want add pomegranate add it now. Serve it with any rice bath and enjoy.
Thayir sadam, mosaranna Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Thayir sadam, mosaranna recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Thayir sadam, mosaranna dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.