Planning to cook something new like delicious Turshi at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Turshi recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Turshi recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Turshi and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Turshi Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Turshi recipe, Turshi recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Turshi ingredients, Turshi calories:
Turshi Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Turshi ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 4 – 5 pounds various vegetables cut up (typical ones used are cabbage, cauliflower, cucumbers, carrots, peppers, and turnips)
- 2 Jalapenos with slits cut in the bottom
- 2 whole garlic cloves peeled
- 3 Cups of water
- 3 Cups of Apple Juice
- 3 Cups of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons Salt
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Curry(depending on your taste or the spiciness of your curry)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Egg Yellow Powder/Yellow coloring
This article will help you to make Turshi recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Turshi recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Cut up all of the vegetables except jalapeno peppers and garlic
- Mix all the vegetables and garlic and jalapenos in a large bowl
- Stuff in a one gallon jar
- Put the water, apple juice, and apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Add the Salt, Curry, and yellow powder and stir well.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the vegetables in the jar. If you want your turshi ready quicker you can boil the liquid but make sure to use a glass jar if you do.
- If your liquid is not enough the cover the vegetables, make more using the proportions listed above.
- Close the jar tightly.
- Leave the jar at room temperature. It should be ready in about 3 – 5 days. You can leave it out at room temperature for a couple of weeks or move to the fridge so it will stay fresh longer.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Turshi recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Turshi dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.