Planning to cook something new like delicious Upmaa at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Upmaa recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Upmaa recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Upmaa and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Upmaa Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Upmaa recipe, Upmaa recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Upmaa ingredients, Upmaa calories:
Upmaa Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Upmaa ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Semolina (rawa/suji) 1 1/2 cups
- Carrot cut into ¼ inch cubes and blanched 1 medium
- French beans cut into ¼ inch cubes and blanched 6-8
- Green peas blanched 1/4 cup
- Green capsicum 1 medium
- Onion 1 medium
- Green chillies 3
- Ginger 1 inch piece
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Mustard seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves 15-20
- Split black gram skinless (dhuli urad dal) 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
This article will help you to make Upmaa recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Upmaa recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Chop onion, green chillies and ginger. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a non stick pan. Add mustard seeds, ginger, curry leaves and urad dal and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Heat 3 cups water in another non stick pan. When the onion becomes golden, add semolina and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add green chillies, salt and mix. Sauté for 1 minute. Chop green capsicum and set aside.
- Add hot water to the pan and cook till most of the water is absorbed. Add carrot, beans, peas and mix. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add capsicum and mix. Cover again and cook till the semolina is properly cooked. Serve hot.
- You can also garnish with coriander leaves and/or freshly scraped coconut and serve.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Upmaa recipe has 1555 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Upmaa dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.