Planning to cook something new like delicious Veg Kolhapuri at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Veg Kolhapuri recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Veg Kolhapuri recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Veg Kolhapuri and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Veg Kolhapuri Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Veg Kolhapuri recipe, Veg Kolhapuri recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Veg Kolhapuri ingredients, Veg Kolhapuri calories:
Veg Kolhapuri Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Veg Kolhapuri Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Veg Kolhapuri ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Carrots diced and boiled 1 medium
- Dry Coconut diced and boiled 1 medium
- Cauliflower boiled 6-8 florets
- French beans half inch pieces, boiled 6-8
- Green peas boiled 1/4 cup
- Ginger 1 inch piece
- Garlic 5-6 cloves
- Oil 4 tablespoons
- Dry coconut (khopra) grated 1/2
- Cloves 8
- Black peppercorns 8
- Poppy seeds (khuskhus/posto) 1 teaspoon
- Coriander seeds 1 teaspoon
- Whole dry red chillies 6
- Onions chopped 2 large
- Tomatoes chopped 2 large
- Red chilli powder 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tablespoons
- Kolhapuri garam masala
- Fennel seed (saunf) powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon 1 inch stick
- Stone flower (dagad phool) 1
- Cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Bay leaves 2
- Black cardamoms 2
- Black peppercorns 7-8
Veg Kolhapuri Recipe
This article will help you to make Veg Kolhapuri recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Veg Kolhapuri recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Grind ginger and garlic to a fine paste.
- Grind all the ingredients of the Kolhapuri garam masala into a fine powder and set aside.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a kadai. Add grated dry coconut, cloves, peppercorns, poppy seeds, coriander seeds and red chillies. Lightly fry.
- Now add two thirds of the chopped onions and cook till it turns slightly brown. Cool, grind to a paste using sufficient water. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in another kadai. Add the remaining chopped onions and sauté till brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and continue to sauté till lightly browned.
- Add tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, masala paste and half cup of water and cook for two minutes.
- Add the boiled vegetables, adjust salt and simmer for four to five minutes.
- Sprinkle Kolhapuri garam masala powder and mix well. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Veg Kolhapuri Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Veg Kolhapuri recipe has 1307 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Veg Kolhapuri dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.