Planning to cook something new like delicious Yelumincham sadam, chitranna at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Yelumincham sadam, chitranna recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Yelumincham sadam, chitranna recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Yelumincham sadam, chitranna and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Yelumincham sadam, chitranna Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Yelumincham sadam, chitranna recipe, Yelumincham sadam, chitranna recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Yelumincham sadam, chitranna ingredients, Yelumincham sadam, chitranna calories:
Yelumincham sadam, chitranna Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Yelumincham sadam, chitranna Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Yelumincham sadam, chitranna ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 2 cups Cooked rice , in grainy form
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon White Urad Dal (Split)
- 1/4 cup Raw Peanuts (Moongphali)
- 1 sprig Curry leaves , roughly chopped
- 1 inch Ginger , grated
- 2 Green Chillies , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Salt , taste
- 1 tablespoon Sesame (Gingelly) Oil
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , a small bunch finely chopped
Yelumincham sadam, chitranna Recipe
This article will help you to make Yelumincham sadam, chitranna recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Yelumincham sadam, chitranna recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- To begin making the Lemon Rice Recipe (Elumichai Sadam/Chitranna), make sure you have some cooked rice ready. It helps using a day old rice as the grains will be separated out well.
- Keep the remaining ingredients handy, as this recipe will be made in a jiffy.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan or kadai, add the mustard seeds, the urad dal and peanuts. Allow them to crackle and the dal and the peanuts to get roasted well until it gets a golden brown color. Do this on low to medium heat else they will get brown faster than you want them to and the peanuts will remain raw.
- Once the dal is golden brown and roasted, add the curry leaves, ginger, green chillies, turmeric powder and stir for a few seconds.
- Add the cooked rice, sprinkle some salt and give it a good stir until all the ingredients have combined well and the rice gets well coated. Turn the heat to low, cover the pan and allow the lemon rice to steam along with the seasonings for a couple of minutes.
- After a couple of minutes, squeeze the lemon juice and give the rice a good stir. Check the salt and spice levels and adjust to suit your taste.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the chopped coriander leaves and serve.
- Serve the Lemon Rice (Elumichai Sadam/Chitranna) along with papad and tomato onion raita, or plain yogurt.
Yelumincham sadam, chitranna Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Yelumincham sadam, chitranna recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Yelumincham sadam, chitranna dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.