Planning to cook something new like delicious Zamarod Palaw at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Zamarod Palaw recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Zamarod Palaw recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Zamarod Palaw and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Zamarod Palaw Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Zamarod Palaw recipe, Zamarod Palaw recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Zamarod Palaw ingredients, Zamarod Palaw calories:
Zamarod Palaw Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Zamarod Palaw Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Zamarod Palaw ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 3 cups rice, soaked in salted water for 1-2 hours before cooking
- 1 large bunch of fresh spinach, washed, drained and chopped
- 1 large onion
- 300 g diced beef or lamb meat and broth, Cooked
- 1 tsp cumin
- Pinch pepper
- to taste Salt
- Olive oil
Zamarod Palaw Recipe
This article will help you to make Zamarod Palaw recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Zamarod Palaw recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
Wash the rice and soak in the salted water for 1-2 hours before cooking time. In a pot with meat, add chopped onion, season with pepper. Pour water into the pot and cook it until tender. Keep meat broth for mixing with spinach.
Heat the oil in a pan and sauté spinach for 2-3 minutes. Remove it from the heat.
Add salt, cumin powder and meat broth to the fried spinach (for the extra flavour) and blend the spinach mixture well in blender.
Zamarod Palaw Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Zamarod Palaw recipe has 50 calories.
- Use a sieve and strain it in order to separate juice from leaves. Now we have puree and filtered spinach juice as a colouring agent for our rice.
- Now for cooking rice, bring the water to a boil in a pot. Drain the salted water of rice and pour the rice into the boiled water. Allow to cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat. Use a colander and drain the rice.
- Turn the rice back into the pot. Add spinach juice to the rice and mix it well. There is no necessity to use all of the spinach juice. Just add enough to give good green colour to the rice. Place the cooked meat among the rice. Cover the pot with a lid and allow to steam for 20 minutes.
- Serve the rice with herbs or fresh vegetables.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Zamarod Palaw dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.